So how do you rate yourself? Do you talk about it enough? too much? not enough?
If you feel you're not talking about it enough, what is keeping you from talking about it? Some reasons I've heard through the years:
- my child isn't interested or gets upset
- I'm nervous about what to say
- I'm afraid to say the wrong thing
- I don't want to plant ideas in my child's head
- I guess I'm still dealing with infertility issues
- I'm waiting for her to ask
I know a poll like this is pretty artificial, because for most of us the answer is probably "it depends" -- sometimes it's all the time, sometimes it's hardly ever.
Anyone surprised by the results of the poll? If so, what surprised you?
I'll be getting another poll up in the next few days. If you have some ideas you'd like to see polled, let me know!