Monday, October 6, 2008

ACCKKKK! Say it isn't so!

Xinhua, the official news organization of China, reports:
BEIJING, Oct. 4 -- Lindsay Lohan wants to adopt a child. The 'Mean Girls' actress - who recently confirmed she is in a relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson - is looking forward to becoming a mother, and would like to help a child in need.

She said: "At some point, I want to adopt a kid as well. A child in need or a newborn from another country, I'm not sure."

I bet those stints in rehab will look great in the homestudy!

And why in the world is Xinhua running this?!

1 comment:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Loving being that social worker? Then again, she probably has one, no...that's a probation officer.

I swear some of these young celebs (Pink as well) think they can just go buy a baby like an accessory.

I hope NO ONE would allow her to adopt, here or abroad.