Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mark Your Calendars!

The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) is offering an online workshop on talking to children about adoption on September 24:

Join Ellen Singer, LCSW-C for this one-hour session that teaches parents what children understand and think about adoption - and about being adopted - as
they grow and develop. Learn how to share your child's adoption story and how to
encourage them to comfortably share their questions, thoughts and feelings with you.

Watch and listen! New toll-free dial-in/online format enables parents to ask questions and address personal concerns before and during the workshop. Includes electronic handouts, pre-event Q&A survey and discount coupons for valuable publications, like W.I.S.E. Up!

Online Registration is now open!
Talking to Children about Adoption
Thursday, September 24,2009
9:00p.m - 10:00p.m. (Eastern time)
Fee: $20

3 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

I just received my email about this. Thanks for posting though.

M3 said...

Do you have a link to the class? I poked around on the CASE web site and didn't see it right away. Would love to sign up. Thanks!

malinda said...

M3 -- they don't make it easy to find, do they?! I put a hot link in for "Online registration is now open," and clicking on that will get you to what I found.

I'm glad you posted -- I'm sure you weren't the only one having a problem finding it!