Friday, July 17, 2009

Birth Mothers' Presentation

On July 26 in Dallas: From An Ocean of Tears to An Ocean of Love: A Birth Mothers Workshop

A rare and unique opportunity for the adoption circle! Two birth mothers from Eastern Social Welfare Society (ESWS) in Seoul, S. Korea, will come to the U.S. to share their compelling story. The international adoption community has been able to hear from adoptive families and adult adoptees, but this educational workshop allows adoptive parents, adoptees, and professionals to hear from the international birth mother’s perspective for the first time.

The workshop will also include the voices from an ESWS staff member, an adoptee, and an adoptive family, who is part of a semi-open adoption through Dillon’s Korea Program.

Workshop is open to everyone (regardless of country) - adoptive parents, adoptees, & adoption professionals

Anyone planning to attend?

3 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Wish I lived closer!

everythingismeowsome said...

Oh my goodness!! I wish I lived closer or that I had known about this sooner!!! To anyone who goes--I want to hear ALL about it!!! We are in the process of bringing home a little boy from Korea and he is through Eastern.

malinda said...

Elizabeth, I promise to blog about it, so I'll take good notes!