Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thank You!


I owe a few thank yous -- to the group blog Grown in My Heart, for including this blog in their list of 101 best adoption, infertility & loss blogs! It is an awesome list, with lots of my old favorites and lots that look to be new favorites. They've broken the list down into categories, including Informational/Adoptee Rights, Domestic Adoption, International Adoption (further broken down into locations), Foster Care/Adoption, Adoptees, and First Parents. If you don't usually read blogs that are outside "your category," I challenge you to read at least one blog in each category -- I promise it will be amazing fun! And be sure to look at the individual blogs of those who also blog at Grown in My Heart -- they were nice enough to exclude themselves from the list of 101, where each of them surely belongs.
And thanks to my "Followers" (it sounds so cultish, but it only means you've used the little Google thingie to the right so it will be easy for you to find this blog!). We've reached 100! I appreciate looking at your little pictures, and give thanks every day for everyone who reads (and if you haven't done it yet, if you were to "follow," I'd know you were reading, too, and could give thanks for you, too! Hint, hint. . . .)
And as always, thanks to all who comment. There have been some exceptionally sweet comments lately, and I've really been touched. And I'm always impressed with how well-thought-out comments are, and how people "play nice" even when they disagree. Keep up the good work! If you haven't commented yet, come on in, the water's fine! You could comment here, for instance, and tell us a little about yourself -- and this goes for frequent commenters as well as first-time commenters.
So one hundred and one thanks to you all!

5 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Greatly deserved! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Malinda,
You are a regular in my blog browsing routine..happy for you!!!
I so appreciate the time and energy that you put into your posts. The respectful discussions here are a reflection of the respect that your readers have for you and your perspective.

It is my pleasure to be a part of your ‘cult’ ;)

a Tonggu Momma said...

You deserve it, Malinda!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Congratulations, it's certainly well-deserved. I certainly don't agree with everyone here all the time (and, really, what fun would that be? At least one of us would be redundant!) but I always come away learning something and having something to "brew about" for a while.

Mostly, I thoroughly enjoy that even when I don't agree with a comment or a post, it's always a well-written and intelligent post or comment. You set a good tone for that.

Congrats again!

Cricket said...

Hi Malinda, I'm one of the adoptees listed on the GIMH's list of 101 blogs.

I'm really trying to read blogs from each of the categories...and yours is definitely at the top of my list!

~Christina