Sunday, February 13, 2011

*Blush*

I received two lovely early Valentine's presents this week (not that the senders thought of them as Valentine's presents!).  A little blog love from two places.

First, I got an email from nursingschools.net saying they'd listed the blog  in an article entitled 50 Best Blogs for Adoption Advice.  Sweet!

Second, I got an email from Adoptive Families magazine saying that it had chosen to include the blog in its first-annual roundup of the top adoption blogs. How cool is that?!  The list will be in the March/April issue, and they'll be sending me a graphic "top adoption blogger" badge to display on the blog.  Ooooh, I love me some bling!

So thanks for the recognition -- I really appreciate it!

11 comments:

Pix said...

Congratulations and well deserved! Can't wait to see your name in the magazine!

Anonymous said...

Like PIX said, well deserved.

Congratulations!!!

Bernice

Lesley said...

You deserve it! I'm always excited when I see you've posted.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Well deserved, Malinda! Congratulations!

Kris said...

Congratulations! That's great!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I only recently discovered your blog, but yours is one I don't miss now! I'm spreading the word. Glad you got some kudos. :)

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

Congratulations and thanks for keeping me informed.

Anne said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! Very well deserved. You put a lot of time and effort into your blog and it really shows. I appreciate the wide diversity of posts and information -- it's like one stop shopping. I guess that would make it the Super Target of blogs.

Heather said...

Congratulations---it's well deserved!

DannieA said...

Congrats. I think your blog is a great one to be featured in 'Adoptive Families'

Can't wait for that issue :)

No Bamboozle said...

Awesome! You deserve every bit of recognition for the hard work you perform for OUR benefit.