Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope your Thanksgiving wishes, like mine for family, food, fellowship, and fun, came true!

And a special word for my blog readers, new and old:  I am thankful for your readership, your thoughtful comments, your support.  It's hard for me to believe there's been over 300,000 blog visitors since I started this blog in 2008.  I'm thankful for your votes for top blog at various contests, and most especially I'm thankful to those who have included me on their personal blog rolls.  I'm thankful each time you have shared posts with friends via email, twitter and facebook. 

Thanks to all of you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

No Bamboozle said...

And, we bloggers are thankful you care enough to write and solicit our thoughts. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mama C said...

Thank you for all of your hard work!