Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Day to Vote!

We're begging you!

I mentioned this morning that today was the last day to vote for our blog in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Adoption Blogs contest.  Maya said, "We're winning, right?"  I said, "Well, we're in the top 25 right now, and I hope we'll stay there!"  Zoe said, "Aren't we number 1?"  I replied, "No, but we don't have to be, we just have to be in the top 25.  There are a lot of good blogs in the running."  "But I want to be number 1!" said Zoe.  "We have to ask everyone we know to vote!"  So I said, "ask away!" And this is what they came up with -- humble begging!

Please vote for Adoption Talk!  The contest ends today at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time! And it'll only take about 2,000 of you to put us number 1! (Yes, I know that isn't going to happen, but Zoe doesn't!)

And as always, check out the full list and vote for your favorites, paying special attention to the desperately needed voices of first moms and adoptees.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Just found your blog & so glad I did. A new follower, Jen

Laureen said...

Voted for ya!

Stacey said...

I've been voting!

OmegaMom said...

That is an *adorable* picture. I've been voting for you and some other of my favorite "serious" adoption bloggers...