Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the two cutest '50s girls in the world!  Mimi made their skirts, and they just love them.  Zoe is sure she can wear it to school on her birthday, since she gets to be "out of uniform" that day.  I can't seem to convince her that "out of uniform" means regular clothes from this century! At least now that Halloween is over I don't have to try to talk them out of sleeping with them for fear of messing them up. . . .

Hope you and yours had a safe and happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Very cute! M was in an ice skating show a couple of years ago and I made a poodle skirt for her as well--she loved hers too. Your picture brought me right back the "The Hop". lol

Glad they had fun and enjoyed their costumes!

Joanne said...

WOW, they look great! Mia was a cat and wants to know if she can still trick or treat "tomorrow"!

Anonymous said...

Poodle skirts were before my time - funny how they never made a comeback like every other fashion seems to. Perhaps your girls will start a trend?

Lorraine Dusky said...

Poodle Skirts! I mentioned them in the blog today and I didn't see this until now. Must be something in the air.